Saturday, July 16, 2011

postheadericon Welcome to S.O.M.

Welcome to Sons of a Mom!  You can call me "Mom".  You might as well, because everyone else in my world does! I catch myself answering to the demanding tone of "MOOOOM!", the slightly worried mom-locating cry of "moooooom?!" or the annoyingly huffy whine of  "Maaaahom!" in public places, regardless of whose child called for Mom.  Turning my head to these familiar calls is a natural reflex for me, born of my mere 6 years of Motherhood!

I'm surrounded by boys or Men in the Making, as I like to call them.  I'm outnumbered 4 to 1 right now. Of course, I'm counting my husband and male Yorkshire Terrier!  Well, I guess the male to female ratio in our home is actually 5 to 1 if you count the little MIM (Man in the Making) currently enjoying my cozy womb.  When I say cozy....I mean cozy!  I'm due in exactly 25 days with boy number THREE! 

I'm excited and ready for this baby to join our Boys Club!  If you are a seasoned mom of sons, I'd love to hear any wisdom you might have! 

1 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

ONLY 25 more days? Wow, this pregnancy has gone fast (at least for me)! I can't WAIT to see the nursery!

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am blessed to be able to be a full-time mom of boys. I don't consider myself an expert on much of anything, other than raising my sons. I'm confident in my parenting abilities, but am definitely learning as I go. Sometimes I feel like Super Mom. And other times I feel less-than-super. However, I am constantly working on improving myself as a wife, mother, homemaker, friend, and Christian woman.

WATCH THIS

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.